Pooled Income Fund
Episcopal Church Foundation's pooled income fund is a special charitable fund. You can make a gift to our pooled income fund, ultimately to benefit your preferred Episcopal charity or parish, and receive tax and income benefits in return. For more information, email ECF at email@example.com or call 800-697-2858, click here to review ECF's Pooled Income Fund booklet.
Stock or Cash
Benefits of a pooled income fund
- Receive lifetime payments to you or another beneficiary that you designate for life
- Receive a charitable income tax deduction for the present value of your gift to the fund
- Further the charitable work and mission of your preferred Episcopal charity or parish
How a pooled income fund works
- You transfer cash or property to the Episcopal Church Foundation's pooled income fund.
- Your gift is "pooled" together and invested with the gifts of other donors.
- You receive a charitable income tax deduction for your gift to us, ultimately to benefit your preferred Episcopal charity or parish.
- You enjoy annual payments for life based on the value of the pool's assets and your share in the fund.
- You also receive satisfaction knowing that you will be helping further the mission of your preferred Episcopal charity or parish.
More on pooled income funds
Pooled income fund returns vary depending on a variety of factors, including yield and performance of the fund. Please check with the Episcopal Church Foundation on your potential payment and tax savings.
If you have any questions about pooled income funds, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer your questions.